Bayard eBook Web Publications
The quality of our in-house Print/Web publications surpass anything you have seen before.
The HTML5 programming of our eBook is compatible with all Desktop, Laptop, iPad, iPod, iPhone and Android devices. The responsive programing adapts your publication to almost any devise. Your publication may look different on each device with feature implementation dependent on the power of the device itself.
Screen tour - Use in conjunction with " Screen Tour " Graphic at right.
1. Show Thumbnails - Turn page thumbnails on / off
2. Show Bookmark - Allows you to place bookmarks and add notations. Some operating systems allow you to save and reload session bookmarks.
3. Social Media Distribution Control - Easy to use social media distribution tools that let anyone share a page or the entire publication on Facebook®, Twitter®, Linkedin®, MySpace®, Tumbir® and Blogger® social media sites and email to friends and clients.
4. Select Text Tool - Select and copy text from the publication.
5. Print Page or Book - Print a single page, range of pages or the entire publication on your desktop printer.
6. Download Page or Book - Download a page or the entire publication as a PDF or in a fully functional electronic publication format.
7. Sound On / Off - Superior 3D interactive page turning with page sound effect.
8. Full Screen Mode ( Default ) - Turn full screen mode on.
9. Zoom In to Magnify Content - Zoom in to fill your screen and use your cursor to navigate ebook in zoom mode. Click again to zoom back to full view.
10. Page Forward / Back - Click to page forward / backward.
11. Slide Show Start / Stop - Click to turn auto paging on / off.
12. Search Window - Extremely Powerful Search feature list pages on left side of book and highlights search term in yellow as found on each page. Far better than the search feature found in PDF publications.
13. Pull Corner to Turn Page - Pull the page corner to turn the page in realistic 3D movement and flow.
14. Turn Page Forward / Back - Click on "Shadow Bar' to turn page forward or backwards.
15. Your Website Hot Link - Click to go to your primary website or specific page.
16. Page Selector / Indicator - Indicates the page you are on and can also take you to the page you enter.
For more information please call Jason Aben at 800-432-8738 or Pete Lamb at 570-288-9292.
Customer Service Topics
Uploading and Proofing
• Uploading Overview
Digital Design Guides
eBook Screen Tour Graphic
Click Image to Zoom
Click: Bayard eQuote
Bayard Printing Group | One Maynard Street | Williamsport, PA 17701 | Toll Free: 800-432-8738 | Fax: 570-323-8538
This site and it's contents are protected by United States and International copyright law. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited.
• FlipBook Publications
• FlipBook Demo
• Direct Mail / Web Response
• Direct Mail / Web Surveys